It will operate under the Axa brand, under four identifiable lines: XL Insurance, XL Reinsurance, XL Art & Lifestyle, and XL Risk Consulting.
Axa revealed that it was acquiring XL for $15.3bn (£11.1b
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in