Together, the two companies controlled Rbl280bn (£3.4bn) of gross written premiums and Rbl550bn of assets in 2017.
Russian bank VTB Group announced on 25 May it was selling 100% shares of VTB
- Zurich UK CEO: Ban hands free phone use in vehicles
- Insurers must work with the repairer sector to keep it from 'dying on its feet'
- Insurers need to raise awareness on keyless car thefts
- Ardonagh boss joins Nexus group
- Zurich and Travelers discuss digital hype and legacy benefits in new Post webinar
- Insurers could face fines under plans to tackle dual pricing 'rip-off'
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app