Aviva France has set itself the objective of growing its client base from 2.8 million to 3.8 million by 2022, our sister publication L’Argus de l’Assurance reports.
“We aren’t ashamed to say that we’
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Axa sees huge spike in cavity wall installation claims
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship
- Police called to Brolly offices after overnight break in