Aviva France has set itself the objective of growing its client base from 2.8 million to 3.8 million by 2022, our sister publication L’Argus de l’Assurance reports.
“We aren’t ashamed to say that we
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third