This year, many British multinationals have changed their attitudes to expansion abroad, looking for domestic growth above European or global expansion.
According to our research, much of British bus
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn