There are pros and cons to being a listed company. Some clear advantages are that a listing provides access to capital, creates a market valuation for your company, and imposes additional discipline.
- Zurich settles two claims from Westminster terror attacks
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- ERS owners explore potential sale
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Analysis: Application interrogation
- CBL broker EISL stages management buyout