Hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria made 2017 an exceptional year for insured losses. Will these be the catalyst for market hardening or will the stubborn nature of the prolonged softening continue its
- British Insurance Awards: Young blood - Young Achiever Winners then and now
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- Markerstudy buys Co-op Insurance for £185m