It’s now been more than 18 months since the UK voted to leave the European Union and, while the insurance industry waits to discover the lay of the land, uncertainty has reigned.
While the political
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Money Supermarket clone site shut down
- Ecclesiastical hauled over coals in child abuse inquiry
- Blog: Fires and cars - spontaneous combustion is 'use'
- Hastings reveals Ogden rate hit
- Allianz and LV win big at 2019 British Insurance Awards: Full list of winners
- Victor names incoming UK boss
- Allianz in 'advanced negotiations' with partners to launch open platform