Based in Munich, Germany, the new hub will enhance the WTW’s corporate risk and broking proposition in Western Europe, the company said.
Gerhard Hurek will lead the hub as the head of DACH facultativ
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- CII warns 'long way to go' even as gender pay gap numbers fall
- Lloyd’s sees diminished results even as it shrugs off 2017 losses
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'