It meant that the company’s international division, which includes its UK business as well as its European and Asian operations, posted an underwriting loss of $62m and a combined ratio of 103.1%.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Analysis: Rash of cancelled cover highlights the role of the broker
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims