The company had been in voluntary administration.
Several key meetings on the company’s status had been postponed, with its directors hoping to push a last minute rescue plan.
However, these efforts
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC