The case relates to allegations of staff and client poaching, centering around four employees who left Gallagher-owned Alesco in 2017 and moved to Ardonagh-owned Bishopsgate - Nawaf Hasan, Peter
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech