Net written premiums at the insurer fell to £3.79bn from £3.9bn the previous year.
The fall in NWP reflects company’s decision to focus on core areas of growth, AIG said.
In financial lines, AIG
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC