Atradius expects there to be a 7% rise in insolvencies in the UK in 2019, assuming an orderly Brexit and smooth transition period.
While the predicted increase is below the 10% increase seen in 2018,
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech