While it posted an operating profit of £105m, this was driven by investments. The business recording an underwriting loss of £43m compared to an £82m loss in 2017.
Without the Ireland and Middle East
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven