The 42% of insurers and insurance brokers making Brexit induced-moves is, according to EY, higher than the overall 36% of the 222 companies that the firm tracks across the financial services sector.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property