Allianz Insurance has appointed Helen Bryant as its new director of SME & corporate partnerships, to replace Zurich-headed David Martin.
She will begin in the role on 1 December, subject to regulatory approval, replacing David Martin, who was appointed as Zurich’s incoming managing director on Tuesday.
Bryant is currently Allianz’s London, Central & East regional manager – a role she has held since 2016. She was previously Central & East regional manager from 2014, and has held a number of other senior management roles in Allianz’s broker businesses.
Simon McGinn, commercial & personal general manager at Allianz, said: “Helen brings to her new role a wealth of experience from within Allianz as well as exceptional business and leadership skills. I am delighted that she will be able to build on the strong and successful business model that we have in this area.
“Helen is well regarded amongst brokers, with a clear focus on achieving positive outcomes for customers. She has an extremely impressive track record at Allianz and will, I am sure, bring clear delivery focus and strategic insight into her new area of responsibility.”
- Roundtable: Is a single customer view taking off in insurance?
- O’Connor replaces Fairchild at the helm of Broker Network
- Home insurance insurtech Buzzvault launches
- Stackhouse Poland makes fourth acquisition of the year
- Travel insurtech Pluto begins beta test
- Majority of customers support a ban on dual pricing
- CBL Corporation expected to be placed in liquidation, sees further delays to watershed meeting