Jon Dye, Allianz UK CEO said the company would complete the transfer of personal lines business to LV, as well as the onboarding of commercial lines business from LV, by Q3 next year.
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Blog: Aon and Willis Towers Watson – could the off deal be on again soon?
- David Ross takes the stand in Gallagher vs Ardonagh trial
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019
- Special Report: Motor Insurance Research 2019: Expert View
- Zurich ‘temporarily’ pulls out of direct home insurance
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?