Davies Group has acquired insurance consultancy business Ember for an undisclosed amount.
Ember, which has offices in both London and Toronto is Davies’ second acquisition of 2018, the first being Randall & Quilter’s insurance management operations, which it acquired for £18.6m in January.
Ember’s entire leadership team will join Davies and Ember 60 staff will join Davies’ Customer Solutions business and work alongside Davies’ existing customer experience digital platform, Service Tick.
The acquisition will complete later this month, subject to regulatory approval.
Davies CEO, Dan Saulter, pictured, said: “By adding Ember’s capability to Davies we can become even more valuable to our clients.”
- Loss-making GRP spent £112.6m on acquisitions over its last financial year
- Hiscox names former claims boss as UK CEO
- Hiscox's James Brady on why cyber knowledge remains a barrier
- Mike Bruce promoted to GRP group managing director
- CBL shareholder in bid to save troubled firm from liquidation
- Top 100 Insurtech: Quarter four update
- Marsh boss joins GRP-backed Marshall Wooldridge