The start-up will offer both pay as you go and annual cover for scooters and cars used by individuals working for food delivery and courier services. This includes Deliveroo and Webringg gig workers.
- Blog: Your dick is not in my job description
- Directors face legal action if they don't get a grip on Insurance Act duties
- Blog: Aspirational insurance – a new idea for the sector to consider
- Relationship building ‘surely the end goal’ of analytics
- Brightside's Brendan McCafferty on the secret success sauce for personal brokers
- This Week in Post: Telematics and other technologies
- Aviva claims director does not expect digital strategy to change with Mark Wilson’s departure