The insurer posted a pre-tax profit of £19.4m for the six months ended 20 June 2018, a 54% drop from the £42.2m reported in the same period in 2017.
Underwriting profit was £8m in the first half of t
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Up to 3750 jobs at risk from Marsh's acquisition of JLT
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- 2018 Insurance Marketing & PR Awards: Full list of winners
- Marsh group buys JLT for $5.6bn
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Allianz splashes out on Olympics sponsorship