The insurer posted a pre-tax profit of £19.4m for the six months ended 20 June 2018, a 54% drop from the £42.2m reported in the same period in 2017.
Underwriting profit was £8m in the first half of t
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Blog: Loss adjusters are developing new skills to tackle escape of water claims
- Insurance firm director jailed for 31 false claims and Manchester Arena terror attack fraud
- RSA's Carolyn Mackenzie on the delicate balance struck by whiplash reforms
- Amanda Blanc makes first appearance as ABI chair
- Marsh's JLT deal 'could drive further M&A'
- Zurich CUO takes on RSA UK role