The insurer posted a pre-tax profit of £19.4m for the six months ended 20 June 2018, a 54% drop from the £42.2m reported in the same period in 2017.
Underwriting profit was £8m in the first half of
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- This week in Post: No done deal