Esure said the board was mulling a decision to recommend the offer from private equity company Bain Capital.
The unsolicited bid of 280p a share would represent a 37% increase on the closing price of
A huge well done to all involved with organising our Remembrance Day event on Friday, including our Corporate Real Estate team. One of them, Ibrahim, took this incredible footage of poppies dropping as he (along with others) leaned (safely!) over the gantry to let them go. pic.twitter.com/pSbapkWBBR— Lloyd's (@LloydsofLondon) November 12, 2018
- RSA pulls out of three London market lines
- Passporting ‘unlikely’ under terms of Brexit deal
- Interview: Ian Muress, Sedgwick International
- Blog: And the next CEO is…?
- Mike Brockman reveals plans for ‘next generation’ telematics
- Telematics insurance cuts younger drivers' claims losses by a third
- California wildfire losses expected to hit record levels