In May Aviva decided to end all agency with GRP brokers, reportedly over commission conflicts. As of the end of the 2017 financial year, the Cullum-backed consolidator controlled £550m in gross
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote