Fiehn has been with the group since 2011, when he joined as head of IT. He has over 20 years’ experience working in insurance and information technology.
Adam Miller has been chosen to fill Fiehn’s
- Majority of cyber policies are 'flawed'
- We Go Look co-founder steps down from CEO role
- Aston Lark signals Ireland ambitions with acquisition of Robertson Low
- Research: What is shaping the motor market?
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- This week in Post: No done deal
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote