This year’s Commercial Lines Insurer award was given to Allianz Insurance for its tenacity in supporting both brokers and the SME sector.
Having invested heavily
Zurich disappointed in new #discountrate. David Nichols, Ch Claims Officer: "The failure to change the discount rate to a balanced level will only serve to increase the cost and, therefore, affordability of certain types of insurance - especially for higher risk customers." pic.twitter.com/ac1CfBzfxX— Zurich Insurance UK (@ZurichInsUK) July 15, 2019
- Revealed: Leaked emails show Ecclesiastical staff using 'callous' language over child abuse claims
- Insurers attack 'misleading and wholly disingenuous' discount rate impact assessment
- This week: Gaukward moment for insurers following Ogden change
- 30,000 Alpha policyholders to be moved to new insurer
- Analysis: SME risk management: Loss of appetite
- Zurich's Tulsi Naidu on IPT as a drag on the insurance industry
- Young driver curfew plans 'could have deadly consequences'