Last year a major food supplier avoided a £70m loss thanks to the introduction of a fire suppression system.
That system was introduced as part of a suite of upgrades recommended by the insurer, RSA.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Honcho secures investment from Maven