Storm surge cover for the €300bn worth of property that lies along the German seaboard is finally working its way onto the insurance agenda following the development of an effective storm surge model.
- Co-op hits out at software viability in IBM legal dispute
- Insurers warn of red tape burden from EU green cards
- Scor CEO rounds on 'baseless' threats from activist investor
- Over 20 start-ups pledge support for proposed insurtech trade body
- Ratings agencies shift Marsh outlook to negative over JLT deal
- Supply chain focus: How ADAS is shifting the goalposts in motor repair
- Axa XL announces replacement for Paul Jardine