Storm surge cover for the €300bn worth of property that lies along the German seaboard is finally working its way onto the insurance agenda following the development of an effective storm surge model.
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair