The compulsory hazardous objects liability insurance (CHOLI) market was worth about $190m in the first quarter of 2012, or about 3% of the whole Russian insurance market. The forecast is about $1.1bn,
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned