He said that if intermediaries perfected their models they would have the footprint to allow more SME's to purchase insurance online.
According to Mr Cooter, an increasing number of SMEs were looking
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May