Hopes for an Employers' Liability Insurance Bureau have again been dashed after Andrew Dismore MP's Private Members' Bill failed to get a second reading last week.
The bill, published by Mr Dismore"
- Brexit: UK motorists unlikely to get compensation from hit and runs in France
- Axa’s David Williams to discuss the future of mobility on latest Post webinar
- FCA warns of unauthorised motor broker
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- Direct Line motor head warns of 'dangerous' autonomous vehicle tipping point
- Allianz's Stephanie Smith on cultural transformation in the industry