Hopes for an Employers' Liability Insurance Bureau have again been dashed after Andrew Dismore MP's Private Members' Bill failed to get a second reading last week.
The bill, published by Mr Dismore"
- Gibraltar legal expenses insurer declares insolvency
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Former Ageas claims director Rob Smale joins salvage company
- Medco issues warning over government consultation
- Stackhouse Poland MGAs to be absorbed by Pen Underwriting
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Aston Lark deal gives broker firepower for larger acquisitions