Hopes for an Employers' Liability Insurance Bureau have again been dashed after Andrew Dismore MP's Private Members' Bill failed to get a second reading last week.
The bill, published by Mr Dismore"
- Child abuse inquiry slams ‘hostile, baffling, frustrating and futile’ claims process as it pushes for insurer action
- Saga reports surge in fixed priced policies as insurance margins shrink
- PE house swoops for Charles Taylor in £261m deal
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Ecclesiastical UKGI MD John Blundell to retire
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims