In July, the Association of British Insurers reported that the cost of undetected insurance fraud rose by 24% to £1.98bn in 2008, from the £1.6bn figure calculated for 2007. This relates to abandoned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential