Sugar Puff, a Shetland-Exmoor gelding, made it into the Guinness Book of Records as the world's oldest living pony when he died in 2007, aged 56. The contrast between the manner of his death and media
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- David McMillan appointed Esure CEO
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Jonathan Evans to replace Lord Hunt as Biba chair