Gibraltar-based insurer Enterprise was ordered to stop writing business in October 2016.
The unrated insurer held a sizeable chunk of business in the UK when it was declared insolvent.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Remedying Risks: Managing cyber risks in marine
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- This week: A diamond in the grind