The incident, which is pending further investigation, came to light a day after two executives at Tokio Marine Kiln resigned after also being faced with allegations of sexual harrassment.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting