The Insurance Fraud Intelligence Hub will see insurers sharing intelligence in real-time to catch out fraudsters.
The system is currently being used by 11 major insurers including Ageas, Allianz, AXA
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete