The investigation has revealed that all four of the claimants’ GP records did not match up.
It found that one claimant chose not to disclose to their GP that their injury had been as a result of a
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- Deal struck to exempt Irish drivers in the UK from green cards after no-deal Brexit
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover