In total, 498,000 claims were made on travel insurance policies in 2018, costing travel insurers £400m.
In 2017, insurers paid out £382m for 496,000 travel claims.
Medical claims were the most
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Ardonagh posts loss of £44.5m for the first half of the year
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep childcare broker brand
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Blog: Business interruption and maximum indemnity period – how long should it be?
- My Other Life: Kiera Tippett, Triathlete
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover