The aluminium composite material cladding was fitted to Grenfell Tower in Kensington, West London, which went up in flames on 14 June 2017, claiming 72 lives.
The flammable material has been
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- PRA insurance boss takes role at FRC
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech