A report carried out by Public Health England in 2015 found that people who had experienced a flood were six times more likely to suffer from a mental health issue in the following 12 months than
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal