Of those, £310m are related to its insurance business, and £18m are related to bankruptcy claims, the company’s trustee in bankruptcy BWB said in an interim report.
Just 5000 out of 14,000 claims
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Blog: Strict liability for animals: a dance with dragons
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?