The insurer said the roles would be affected at six claim sites - Birmingham, Bolton, Haverhill, Ipswich, Morecambe, Tunbridge Wells. The move will be done to remove “non-core activity from
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Eldon appoints chairman and NED
- Diversity & Inclusion success in Insurance to be celebrated at inaugural Post awards
- Dewsall-owned MGA Hogarth enters liquidation
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars