Esure’s combined operating ratio hit 111.8% for 2018, from 96.7% the previous year.
It saw a loss before tax of £15.4m, compared to a £98.6m profit before tax in 2017.
Esure also saw its solvency
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing
- GRP broker acquires Thomas Cook
- Insurtech Trov to close its UK app
- Insurers respond to flood claims from Lincolnshire
- Elite shoots for solvent scheme to avoid liquidation
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m