Esure’s combined operating ratio hit 111.8% for 2018, from 96.7% the previous year.
It saw a loss before tax of £15.4m, compared to a £98.6m profit before tax in 2017.
Esure also saw its solvency
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Profit, not volume, will drive growth and respectability of MGA sector
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Axa insures two Notre Dame contractors
- Insurers pledge to help rebuild Notre Dame Cathedral
- Ministry of Justice launches consultation into the future provision of medical reports