Esure’s combined operating ratio hit 111.8% for 2018, from 96.7% the previous year.
It saw a loss before tax of £15.4m, compared to a £98.6m profit before tax in 2017.
Esure also saw its solvency
We are excited to announce that @SFoodbanks and the Sunday morning initiative team will be joining us at this years @WDragonboat ! The team will have their collection van so bring any food donations you can for local foodbanks #HungerDoesntWearClubColours #CharityTuesday pic.twitter.com/UT9Diup11C— Carpenters Group (@CarpentersGroup) August 20, 2019
- Former Aon employee alleges sexism at the company left her with ‘mental health complications’
- This week: Winners and lasers
- Ardonagh reveals future plan for Swinton as all branches close
- Blog: Whaley Bridge throws spotlight on non-damage business interruption cover
- FSCS to compensate 14,000 Alpha policyholders as deal collapses
- Blog: Breaking the under-reporting habit
- Enterprise claims predicted to reach £319m