The guidance – entitled the Riot Claims Handling Best Practice Guide – was drawn up in conjunction with the Home Office, and is understood to have been awaiting ministerial approval for over a year.
- Q&A: Zurich’s David Nichols on child abuse inquiry recommendations
- Thingco and Freedom Services Group enter JV
- Blog: Urban mobility - the differentiation battle zone
- Rising Star: Will Slade, Allianz Insurance
- Insurers confirm ‘ongoing commitment’ to work with inquiry on child abuse claims
- Lloyd's execs encouraged by more disciplined underwriting
- Insurtech Inshare targets SMEs to corporates with peer-to-peer launch