Insurer bosses have voiced concerns that a no-deal Brexit could lead to an uptick in claims inflation. Some are already seeing inflation across motor and property classes, and see an impending no deal
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential