The Boeing 737-8 Max aeroplane crashed shortly after takeoff en route to Nairobi from Addis Ababa. All 149 passengers and eight crew were killed in the the crash.
Willis is the broker for Ethiopian
- Swinton left with only 20 branches after latest closures
- Ex-Allianz and Axa pair launch 'open source' insurtech
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Keoghs expands into Northern Ireland