As the race to implement advanced driver-assistance systems heats up in the motor market Post is taking an in-depth look at this market to find out what impact these technologies are having on claims.
Happy International #womeninscience day!— innovationXchange (@dfat_iXc) February 10, 2019
As one of the first women in Fiji to hold a professional drone pilot's license, Amrita from @WeRobotics is leading the way.
She’s ready to deploy drones when disasters strike Fiji.https://t.co/uUAQlBU5Qi pic.twitter.com/lgd7qcNIQ0
- Post launches new Reputation event focused on creating an ethical and inclusive insurance market
- Aviva transfers 1.39m policies to post-Brexit Irish business
- Court ruling swerves ‘new category of professional negligence claims’
- Gareth Howell steps down as managing director of Axa retail
- Brokers nervous on Brexit: Aviva research
- This week in Post: Couples and coupes
- Chip shop worker jailed for £248,000 fraud