The body, which is funded by a levy paid by insurers, had a townhall meeting for staff yesterday to outline the reason behind the efficiency plans.
The organisation declined to say how many jobs were
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- ABI backs review on child sexual abuse claims limitation law
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Blog: Will Brexit fundamentally change the dynamics of travel insurance?
- ABI accuses consumer panel of 'overlooking practicalities' in dual pricing automatic upgrade recommendation
- Tributes paid to former ABI man