Ruksana Ashraf, 44, of Polwarth Gardens, Edinburgh, was handed a sentence of three years in prison for fraud by false representation and money laundering offences at Inner London Crown Court.
- Guy Carpenter suspends senior boss following harassment claims
- Fee caps for CMCs could lead to 'clear consumer detriment'
- This week: Dual pricing and sexual harassment claims
- Ex-Quindell boss Rob Terry to sue Watchstone for £14.7m
- Analysis: Charity & CSR: Protect and survive
- Axa UK promotes Laurent Matras to retail boss
- Honcho secures investment from Maven