Ruksana Ashraf, 44, of Polwarth Gardens, Edinburgh, was handed a sentence of three years in prison for fraud by false representation and money laundering offences at Inner London Crown Court.
- Blog: Treating customers fairly is a business imperative too
- Analysis: Managing the M&A insurance risk
- Biba Daily: Day Two – Thursday 16 May
- Biba Daily: Day One – Wednesday 15 May
- RSA's hard line on underwriting ‘likely to yield better result’
- This week in Post: Conference, cuts and conservative leadership
- Insurance companies among FSCS list of defaulted firms