Ruksana Ashraf, 44, of Polwarth Gardens, Edinburgh, was handed a sentence of three years in prison for fraud by false representation and money laundering offences at Inner London Crown Court.
- Insurers issue no-deal Brexit warning over Green Cards
- Insurers to implement no-deal plans following Brexit vote
- GRP’s County Group acquires ‘quite excellent fit’ Swinford
- PIB’s Q Underwriting launches
- Bupa's Alex Perry on life after cancer
- Axa-backed Setoo plots UK Q1 launch
- Analysis: Insuring unoccupied property