Bart, pictured, who is currently president of Crawford Australia and Asia Pacific, will relocate to London and assume the position on 1 January 2019.
Commenting on the new role, Bart said: “The
A fantastic effort from 4 of our Cambridge office team who participated in a skydive at the weekend for UK charity partner @RainbowTrustCC #Welldone to Elise Hackney, Caitlin Shevlin, Uzma Malik & Marwan Alnoor #kennedysCSR #makeadifference pic.twitter.com/rNq0QbLD0q— Kennedys (@KennedysLaw) June 26, 2019
- Insurance Post wins best publication award
- Insurtech Wrisk gets access to over 40 motor brands with Allianz deal
- Roundtable: Digital Transformation – to what extent has hype turned into action?
- Analysis: The future of pricing – Data and technology
- CMA price cap proposals could put pressure on 'weak profitability' in insurance
- Analysis: The future of pricing - A responsible revolution
- Financial services Brexit bill approaches £4bn as preparations slow