Bart, pictured, who is currently president of Crawford Australia and Asia Pacific, will relocate to London and assume the position on 1 January 2019.
Commenting on the new role, Bart said: “The
Don't forget to enter our #PetoftheMonth #competition to be in with a chance of winning a £25 Argos voucher! Simply share a pic of your pet enjoying the outdoors #WinWednesday— Argos Pet Insurance (@ArgosPets) March 20, 2019
Competition closes at 23:59 on 31.03.19. For full T&Cs visit: https://t.co/hnjj9yfsqH pic.twitter.com/fF0NwPOBsu
- NFU Mutual reports financial loss of £290m
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 2 - The Debate
- Brexit could fuel motor price uptick after year of falling premiums
- Former Ageas CEO steps down from board of Neos
- Industry overshadowed by harassment as Dive In marks fifth year
- Blog: How ready is the motor insurance supply chain for the electric future?
- Keith Williams leaves Aviva for Royal Mail