The third quarter of 2018 saw a 350% surge in subsidence claims - the highest since records began 25 years ago. Crawford and Sedgwick both saw subsidence claims jump more than 300%.
The surge comes
- Andy Briggs to depart from Aviva
- Claims Apprentice 2019: Episode 6 - The interviews
- Brightside appoints former Swinton distribution director as group COO
- Blog: Claim sharing – the insurance alternative that cuts out the regulator
- Blog: To grow, insurers must hit the open road
- Blog: Counterfeiting - how can insurers help in managing the risks?
- Machine learning insurtech raises £4.2m in seed investment round