Over $7.5-$10bn (£8bn) is the estimated loss for Camp fire in Northern California and $1.5-$3bn (£2.32bn) for Woolsey in Southern California.
The fire claimed 80 lives and destroyed more than 12,000
- British Steel pursues disputed claim and damages against Zurich and others
- Analysis: Collapse of Lamp highlights lessons still to be learned
- Aviva reveals adoption rates of repair portal
- Analysis: Are AI solutions being used to mitigate risks?
- Blog: How digital can help the pet insurance sector reach its full potential
- Insurance companies urged to develop more dementia-friendly policies
- Blog: The claims challenge for intelligent cars